For some, job interview nerves can be so extreme they can stop them performing at their best, or even attending interviews at all. In the following paragraphs I would like to explain how hypnotherapeutic specialist techniques can make a difference.
Having anxiety about job interviews is quite common. In fact, it’s hardly surprising that men and women get anxious at interviews, given that their talents, personality and skill sets will be judged by others.
However, when that feeling of nerves turns into full blown anxiety, then our chances of performing well diminish substantially.
Do any of these relate to you when you’ve got an interview arranged or when you’re in an actual interview?
- You discover your heart beating fast, and you can’t seem to talk properly
- Your palms get sweaty, your voice sounds odd and you cannot string a sentence together
- You get so anxious that all you can think of is how to get out of there immediately
- You don’t feel comfortable explaining your abilities and knowledge while in the interview
What’s happening for you to feel this way?
There can be a number of reasons. Previous memories concerning work might have lowered your self-worth, and you feel insecure and exposed. Or perhaps you already feel as though you lack confidence and job interviews just trigger those existing emotions.
The prospect of getting a job when you are anxious in an interview is cut down tremendously, and this will hardly help your confidence. The very fact that you are anxious means that you won’t communicate well, and the interviewer will probably not get a great impression of you. You should be able to function properly in interviews so you can go up the work ladder so you can realise what you want out of your career.
How should you stop this occurring?
The actual result you need is to be more relaxed in interview circumstances to aid you to shine.
Hypnotherapeutic solutions can assist by:
- Assisting you to present your ‘best self’ to interviewers
- Making sure that you are centred on the interview
- Increasing your levels of confidence about you and your capabilities
- Giving you a beneficial belief system about your abilities and knowledge
- Helping you to learn to genuinely feel like you are in control of the circumstance
- Letting you learn how to approach interviews with an altogether constructive and enthusiastic attitude
Hypnotherapy specialist techniques are useful because it allows you to make improvements at a subconscious level, and that means you will probably be able to overcome the habits that cause you all the anxiety you have during interviews. That allows you to put together a confident and positive attitude towards the process. By using hypnosis, you can start to enjoy the interview process, particularly when you realise that you’re interviewing them. Hypnosis can assist you achieve your true potential.
First, I want to inspire you about Amanda and how she worked through her anxiety and the things she learned that helped her.
Then, I would like to send you regular emails to help you to start taking control and give you a chance to think and feel differently about anxiety. I want you to know upfront that I will send you a few emails every week.
Complete this form and I will tell you about Amanda.